Skip to main content

Quieter Deepin on MacBook Pro mid-2010

Long Intro


I always prefer a quieter working atmosphere while listening to my favorite Megadeth songs. The point is there should be no other sound source other than the song I'm listening to. Sounds impossible? Apparently not.

Previously, I got this when I was still typing using the Samsung SM-P901 which until now has not succeeded I raised from death suspended. Obviously quiet, because like all tablets in general, P901 has no fan. Likewise, if I use a Chromebook that is also fanless. No sound interferes with my working atmosphere.
This concept is what I want to apply to my MacBook Pro mid-2010.

MacBook Pro is already eight years old, quite old. But with Apple's constantly updating behavior (and unfortunately I keep trying), the work process gets heavier. For that reason, I then decided to install Deepin after impulsively removing all my Mac OSX partitions.

Why Deepin?


Deepin offers me everything I needed. That is a beautiful application and use, the installation process is not complicated, and of course, an appearance that is not shameful. We know that Mac OSX is superior because of this one (even for those who are really just users).

But...


One thing that annoys me is ... I feel annoyed because it turns out the MacBook Pro fan is becoming very noisy. And I think it's really noisy and annoying.

Luckily I found a solution that does not cost me a new routine. This is how...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make A Blog to Z Blog - Pun Intended

How To Make A Blog to Z Blog - Pun Intended Writing a blog becomes a fun activity choice for those who can do it and know even the most basic principle of how to start a blog. Do you know how hard it is when you are asked to write something for a minimum of 900 words when you are more fond of doing everything using a TV remote or a tomahawk ? If you want to read the quite long intro, unlock the line paragraphs by sharing it. To yourself is fine. [sociallocker] The more popular example is, remember that Bart Simpson always had to write different things on the chalk board in each episode as a punishment ? So, for those who say that writing is light work ... it's true. The pen is lightweight, the keyboard is also light, but it will feel heavy if one of the three basic elements is weak: brain - translator - interpretation embodiment - motoric. The brain to reason and find what ideas to write. Yeah, you can copy it from here and there, but Google is smarter than you for that...

Ikhlas di Internet Itu Billshut! Baca Baru Komen!

Ikhlas di Internet Itu Billshut! Baca Baru Komen! Pernah gak sih ngerasain kalau di internet itu susah banget nemuin yang namanya orang ikhlas? Ya walaupun gak secara langsung sih, secara bisa-bisa kita tuh sebetulnya baca tulisan yang umurnya udah sepuluh tahunan... untuk yang lebih umum, bisa lebih. Misalnya, kita cari cara cium tangan yang baik... dari tahun ke tahun ya gitu-gitu aja gayanya. Gak ada tuh yang tiba-tiba sebelah tangannya ngacungin "peace" sambil cium tangan. Atau ada? Gila aja yang kepikiran. Jadi begini, saya ngerasa buat ngedapetin pemecahan suatu masalah itu lebih lambat di dunia yang apa-apanya serba cepat dan instant ini. Mau cari cara flash Samsung aja nih contohnya (yang udah tiga bulan belum kelar-kelar juga), saya sudah ngebuka banyak banget halaman web dan nurutin persyaratan yang mereka kasih juga. Syaratnya macam-macam, misalnya... buka ini supaya bisa download. Waktu menuju ke proses download itu harus menahan terjangan iklan yang bertubi-tu...

History of The Internet Browsers

History of The Internet Browsers In ancient times, the human link with the information available on the internet is through internet explorer (the real meaning) or also called internet browser. At that time one browser window can only display one command, before executing the next command. For example, you can open digressingme.cool, do not expect at the same time you can also open movies.digressingme.cool. You should open two internet browsers to view both at the same time. Or sometimes even use two computers for ease the task of cheating. And that opens our subject: the history of the internet browsers. Tab Browsing Invented For that reason, a system called Tab Browsing was being developed. Yes, as you see in Chrome, Firefox, Pale Moon, Safari and many more. You must try Pale Moon if you have not tested for its speed. With tabbed browsing, we can open more than one web page at a time. If the tab digressingme.cool is not responding, the movies.digressingme.cool tab will still work as ...